- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26% more RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability.Hex Shank : 1/4 inches
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1,500 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Quick-Shift mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place
- BL Brushless motor delivers 3,600 max RPM and 1,550 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- 4-Speed power selection switch (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Assist mode (a-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Tightening mode (t-mode) for faster tightening of Self-Drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- 1/2" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-600 & 0-1, 900 RPM) delivers up to 480 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- 1/2" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact driver with variable speed (0-2, 900 RPM & 0-3, 500 IPM) delivers up to 1, 460. Of max torque. 4-position head pivots for versatility
- Impact driver features a compact design at only 5-3/8" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
Makita has more than 100 years of experience in advanced motor designing and engineering. Makita BTW450Z is one of the most reliable power tools produced by the company. The Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench is a power tool that is designed for those who are looking for a high impact wrench for doing heavier jobs. It is one of the best products launched by the company. This compact power tool can be used for prolonged hours without any problem.
The Makita BTW450Z high torque Impact wrench is a valuable addition to your garage. The Makita’s built-in motor delivers top notch performance and makes any work appear easy. The cordless design of Makita BRW450Z makes it easy to use anywhere in any situation without any difficulty. Furthermore, you can charge the battery within 30 minutes for continuous usage. Makita is well known for providing good after sales service, thus making the Makita impact drill an essential product to have in your toolbox.
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- This tool is not equipped with Star Protection, and is only compatible with the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (BL1830, sold separately).
Benefits of Makita Cordless Impact Drill Wrench
The biggest advantage of the Makita BRW450Z impact wrench is its versatility and compact size. This cordless and lightweight power tool can be used for longer hours without causing any pain to your hands. The impact wrench is very useful for loosening lug nuts, driving the bolts in wood, fiber and even in concretes.
Like we reviewed in best cordless imapact wrenches guide, The Makita cordless impact wrench is a powerhouse performer which has an inbuilt motor which is capable of delivering a high torque for superior fastening power. It is a perfect tool for professionals as well as for beginners who like to use a powerful tool.
The Makita impact driver is easy to use, easy to control tool. The versatile tool is packed with plenty of torque that is used for fast tightening and loosening tasks. It is considered as the best replacement for AC wrenches. The unique shock absorbent handle helps in protecting the battery housing from vibration. The powerful tool is available at a reasonable price making it even more attractive to prospective buyers.
Features of Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench
Makita is known for developing high-quality power tools. They use edge innovation technology to produce high quality, stronger, powerful and lightweight products. Makita BTW450Z impact wrench is no exception. The built-in motor delivers a powerful performance of 325 ft.lbs max torque with 1600 RPMs and 2,200 impacts per minute. This helps in the fast compilation of heavy works which usually takes more time when done by using other power tools. The product is made using high-quality raw materials which include the best quality steel. The unique heat hardening process of the Makita impact driver helps in fastening and driving power.
The lightweight product made with tougher materials is easy to use. You can easily carry the tool and use it in places having space constraints without any problem. The tool weighs less than 7.5 pounds with battery, making it easy to carry around. The built-in LED lights help in lighting the darker areas so that they don’t go unattended. The switch is made of high-quality material making it easy to move forward and backward.
The Makita impact drill is powered by batteries. Since it is a cordless wrench, the mobility of the wrench is increased many times. Only 18 Volts Lithium Ion batteries should be used for this power tool to function properly. By charging for 30 minutes, you can easily use the wrench tool all day long without worrying about recharging.
The engineers of Makita have spent days in creating this ergonomically designed power tool. The Makita BTW450Z is an easy-to-use product that is equipped with a large rocker switch. The wrench contains a ½ inch square drive with detent pin that is specially designed for quick release. The ergonomically designed wrench can be easily considered as an easy to use wrench tool compared to other wrenches that are currently available in the market.
The Makita BTW450Z cordless impact wrench comes with a 3-year warranty. This 3-year warranty covers the defects in the material or workmanship. The Makita batteries and charger which you need to buy separately come with a 1-year warranty. Makita is known for providing high class after sales service and has service centers in every part of the world.
- Torque: Heavy duty wrench with maximum torque of 440Nm
- Drive Size: ½”
- Drive Type: Square drive
- No Load speed: 1600 RPM
- Voltage: 18V
- Power Type: Battery
- Batteries Included: No
- Warranty: 3-years
- The lightweight and compact design allow users to carry it with them wherever they want.
- The easy to operate power tool with larger rocker switches.
- Ergonomic designed power tool with extra soft rubberized grip handle.
- Larger bumper allows in protecting workspace for scratches. It also helps increasing maneuverability.
- Easy to work in areas where light is dim with the help of in-built LED lights.
- Can easily change brushes from the external access point.
- Forward and reverse rotation.
- Shock absorbent handles.
- The Makita BTW450Z impact driver does not include batteries and charger. You need to buy them separately.
Makita, one of the pioneers in developing power tools, has come up with a powerful power tool with the Makita BTW450Z high torque impact wrench. It is a versatile tool that can be used anywhere on any material be it wood, fiber, and concrete. The product is packed with all the essential features that a professional will be looking to have in his workshop. At a reasonable price, the Makita BTW450Z is a highly recommended power tool that can be used by professionals as well as by beginners alike.
My review and recommendation
- Advantage benefit
- Installation, Warranty, maintenance
Out of total 127 Amazon buyers of Makita BTW450Z impact wrench, around 90% of them, have rated it with 4 and 5 stars. Here is my recommendation for this stunning power tool.